Monday, October 11, 2010

Inspire Me Monday: Autumn



Happy Monday friends! Today I am inspired by the gorgeous turn in weather, we are heading toward my favorite of the four seasons....Fall! I know that normally I put up some fantastic photography, but today I decided to break inspiration down to its simplest form. This is the time of year where new ideas are flowing, and my motivations are in full force. I don't know what it is about this year, but I think it has something to do with the fact that I lived in perpetual summer in Haiti. But the weather is so inspiring, I cannot bear to stay indoors.



I love the fact that I can disappear for an hour or two with my camera in hand and come back inspired and refreshed. In my heart, I am dreaming about pumpkin carving, Halloween costumes, and apple cider. I hope that you can also tear yourself away from all that is going on in your life, and take a drive through the beauty of the changing seasons, that hour could inspire your work for the rest of the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment