Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Shoot Snap Shot: Italian Style

This weekend, I had the pleasure of participating in my first annual Italian Sauce making tradition. For those of you who don't know, I did marry an Italian. And if there is anything I've learned in the four years we've been together it's that Italians take their sauce very seriously. I think it could also be considered hazing for new family members as you know that the entire family will hang you out to dry if you mess with their sauce. I took it upon myself to do some documentary photography of the sacred process. Here's a sneek peak from the shoot.


See the final edit from the shoot at www.crystalinerandazzo.com, under Personal Projects.

4 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so crazy! Where was this? It looks like some shady operation, but I bet it is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked out your "Sauce" pics, really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol...that shady operation was in Dom's grandparents basement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can see more of the shoot on my website under personal projects!

    ReplyDelete