Friday, November 12, 2010

Living in the Moment


My wonderful husband bought me the Nikkor, 105 macro lens for my 28th birthday. I received while visiting my 92 year old grandfather and shot this portrait of him one morning while we sat in his kitchen watching the price is right.

I readily admit that I often feel frustrated by being the "designated" family photography, but in this case I felt honored to shoot this portrait prior to my departure to Zambia. It made me think that perhaps I should take this holiday season to document the pleasures of family perhaps even jump into the unknown and do some audio work as I just got a recorder. As ready as I am to get on with the next adventure, I have to remind myself to settle, breath, and simply enjoy the moment.

 © Crystaline Randazzo Photography - All images are copyright of Crystaline Randazzo and in no way are to be used by Google, Google Advertisers or any third party. These are not your pictures. Steal them and I will sue you.

2 comments:

  1. stunning shot Crystaline. You have SUCH a gift! I'm so grateful that you share it with the rest of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks MP! This was truly a pleasure to shoot!

    ReplyDelete