Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Perfect Camera Bag?

I have been looking for the perfect camera bag for years. But it would seem that I am a camera bag snob. My current camera bag is a backpack style from F/64 that my mentor passed down to me years ago. I love this bag because it holds everything I want to carry with me perfectly, including my laptop. I will admit that it is not the most comfortable bag to carry, a fact that I am often reminded of on long trips.

However, every time I start looking around at camera bags I am thrown off by the restrictions or weight of the bag itself. Should I get a rolling bag? How in the world am I going to get that around Lusaka? Nope...must stick to standard backpack or shoulder bag. Let me tell you, some of those bags weigh as much as I do.

Well, I may have had break through thanks to some excess blog reading. I may have found the perfect bag. It's not even a camera bag, instead a forensic bag, that doubles as a great gear bag at only $99! I'm thinking it may be time to order one of these bad boys! I'll let you know how it goes!

2 comments:

  1. Buy a diaper bag for your camera equipment. Nobody is going to steal a bag full of poop catchers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading this article I’ve finally found a camera bag that suits me. Thank you for sharing.

    Laptop and DSLR Camera Bag

    ReplyDelete